Snap-on Inc. – Member Profile
History: Snap-on was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1920 and moved to Kenosha, Wisconsin in 1930.
- 80,000+ SKUs in our product line
- 3,300+ active and pending patents throughout the world
- 29,000 people have visited the Snap-on Headquarters InnovationWorks since its opening in 2009
- Snap-on has paid consecutive quarterly cash dividends without interruption or reduction, since 1939
Employees: 12,800 associates worldwide
Sales: Net sales of $3.7 billion in 2019
- Serves customers in more than 130 countries
- 4,800 mobile stores worldwide
- More than 3,400 franchise vans in the United States
- We have manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, R&D, and office facilities throughout the world, including 13 manufacturing facilities in the U.S.
error: Alert: Content is protected