Marketing Tips for Hardware Retailers
And This is How YOU Can Take Advantage
Investing in marketing for your business can be essential to growing your sales, increasing your customer traffic, and being able to distribute more of your products amongst a wide customer base. Take a look at our tips to determine what marketing tips you could enact in order to help your business.
Host events at your retail store
- Food drive
- Tax Stations
- Health fair
Set up booths at community events
- Offer free promotional gifts
- Goodie bags
- Provide health information
- Have interactive games
- Demonstrate services or products
Volunteer in your community
- Offer to host or sponsor an event.
- Provide tabling, water, etc. at an event.
- Run the games at a school carnival
Use social media
- Host contests to encourage likes and shares.
- Promote new products and services
- Publicize sales and promotions
- Share health tips and information
- Show off your business’s personality
Send promotional emails
- Utilize your email lists and also increase your email lists to provide your subscribers with promotional information, tips, and resources.
Hold a big sale
- Think about how you could offer more value to your customers and what your market would really value.
Provide Samples and Demonstrations
- Give samples and demonstrations of newly introduced products or untypical items.
- Highlight your products/samples that fit in with the current season.
Start a Referral Program
- Build a loyalty program that incentives referral.
- Encourage online reviews.
- Reward referrals with coupons or discounts.
Improve how your business ranks in online search results.
- Create an SEO strategy that will effectively increase your sites search rankings.
The National Independent Hardware Association of America is here for all of your hardware industry needs. Hopefully you have found value within this article on the Marketing Tips for Hardware Retailers. We are interested in what you would like to learn more about, please let us know in the comments below.