CRM Software for Hardware Retailers
And This is How YOU Can Take Advantage
Customer Relationship Management software is important for any business in any industry. But what are the best options for the hardware retail sphere? Check out these options to determine which ones you could be utilizing for your business.
- NetSuite: Cloud-based retail management solution for retailers; it combines e-commerce, POS, and order management functionalities.
- Lightspeed Retail: Cloud-based point of sale (POS) solution.
- Epos Now: Retail management system for small to mid-sized businesses.
- AmberPOS: Offers a point of sale software solutions to a variety of retail specialties.
- Springboard Retail: Web-based retail solution designed for multi-channel and multi-store retailers.
- BindoPOS: Cloud-based point of sale (POS) system that offers inventory management, customer management and e-commerce within a suite.
- AIMsi: End-to-end point of sale (POS) business solution that can be used in any retail environment.
- W3bstore: Cloud-based point of sale (POS) system that offers inventory management, customer management and e-commerce on a single, shared back office.
- COMCASH Retail ERP: Cloud-based retail management solution that caters to multi-channel and multi-location retailers.
- Fattmerchant: Cloud-based retail solution suitable for businesses of all sizes across industries such as e-commerce, healthcare and retail.
- Nobly POS: Manage inventory and staff, gather business insights using more than 30 reports, set up loyalty schemes, and take credit card
- Retail Pro: A specialty retail management software platform featuring POS, replenishment, inventory management, promotions, customer management, back office, performance, and KPI reporting capabilities.
- Agiliron: Cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution is designed to serve both in-store and mobile businesses as well as online sales channels.
- Cash Register Express: Point of sale solution for retail stores and small businesses including liquor stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, and other specialty retailers.
The National Independent Hardware Association of America is here for all of your hardware industry needs. Hopefully you have found value within this article on the CRM Software for Hardware Retailers. We are interested in what you would like to learn more about, please let us know in the comments below.